- Gali getting fed up with everyone’s drama and kicks their asses
- Nokama being the caring and charismatic big brother that all the other Toa Metru have a major crush on to some degree
- Tahu’s mood swings
(b/c really, all the Toa Mata were basically oversized teenagers)
- Vakama keeping
Even better, imagine this:
- All the Piraka are buff babes who just show everyone who’s boss and they’re always squabbling. (also this is hardly a genderbend: Skakdi females are taller and more violent)
- Also; Tahu would be the biggest Tsundere, (if ‘he’ isn’t already).
- Takua being the most unsure, cutest thing you can imagine. And Jaller being the supportive/arguing bigger sister.
- Teridax is basically your evil-stepmother-with-magic-powers and tuts at her subordinates.
- Mata Nui is kind-hearted power-house Wonderwoman. Full stop.
- Helryx is the ‘big-boss’ type with a suit and cigar.
- Hewkii the prime-star sportsgirl and Macku constantly worried about her health.
- Nuparu the engineering geek, who squeals at the sight/prospect of machinery. (think Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist)
- All the Barraki are deadly “mermaids” of some sort. (Imagine them singing ‘Part of your world’)
I actually think Takua would be more outgoing and tomboy-ish and Jaller being all like “calm the fuck down, this is why you’re single.”